The metal magnetic mill liner is a steel encapsulated magnet which combines the benefits of both steel liners and magnetic liners.
The steel housing provides the wear resistance and protection for the magnet material while the magnet holds the metal magnetic liner to the mill shell. The magnetic field retains ball chips and magnetic minerals to form a solid and ever replenishing protective layer which serves as the wear liner, lasting for years without any maintenance. Some metal magnetic mill liners have been in service for over 10 years without replacement.
Features & Benefits
- Reduced energy consumption
- Increased mill throughput
- Reduced media consumption
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Increased mill availability
- Safe and easy to install with minimal downtime for installation